This is the Spektrum 2S 100C Smart LiPo Shorty Pack Battery with 5mm Tubes. Spektrum Smart technology LiPo Batteries practically take care of themselves. When combined with a Spektrum Smart Battery Charger, the unique parameters, history of the battery and more are all available the instant it’s connected. Charging a Smart Battery is easy as it gets, plus Smart LiPo battery packs are programmable to meet your exact charging needs. But the crowning feature of a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is that it can be programmed to safely self-discharge to storage condition!
Spektrum Smart technology puts you in complete control, makes you more aware and more confident about the capability of your equipment—all the while making your hobby easier. The combined result will make you wish everything about your hobby was “smarter.”
You’ll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart LiPo battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. Through the charger, you can view and set preferences, such as charge rates, so that all you have to do to charge the pack every time is press the charger “Start” button. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Every Smart LiPo battery is factory assembled with the next-generation IC3 or IC5 output connector that’s conveniently compatible with older devices equipped with robust EC3 and EC5 connectors. You can use Smart Batteries with older systems, but only when connected to a Spektrum Smart device will all the benefits of Smart technology become obvious.
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Integrated microchip stores unique battery parameters and data.
- Smart discharge allows batteries to automatically discharge to a safe voltage.
- Save time and hassle, while improving battery life.
- Powerful 100C continuous discharge rating to deliver maximum performance and longevity.
- Stylish Spektrum orange carbon fiber look.
- Impact resistant ABS plastic hardcase.
- 5mm tube positive and negative leads installed on each battery.
- Gold plated heavy-duty tubes.
- Smart chip reader and balance wire on one connector.
- Several capacity levels to choose from for your driving preferences.
- Smart Battery is ROAR Approved
Type: Smart Standard LiHV Hardcase
Connector Type: 5mm Tube with IC3 adapter
Number of Cells: 2S
Weight: 281g (9.91 oz)
Length: 139mm (5.47in)
Width: 47mm (1.85in)
Height: 25.1mm (0.99in)
Maximum Continuous Discharge : 100C
Charge Protection Circuitry: Yes with Smart