This Pro-Line Axial SCX24 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Clear Body, is a replica body of the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon body for the popular SCX24 platform. This First Gen Power Wagon body style is made in 1:24 size that stays true to the original military-inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could purchase. The 1946 Power Wagon features a menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the full scale truck. The body includes all the details built into the body to complete the look of this iconic truck in a miniature scale. The Power Wagon is a direct fit onto the Jeep Wrangler JLU version of the SCX24, while the other SCX24 versions will require additional body mount parts for a proper fit.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Body in 1:24 Scale!
- Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
- Great for Displaying Paint Color Options
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (1) 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Clear Body
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film