The Pro-Line 1969 Chevrolet Nova Tough-Color Short Course Drag Car Body was designed specifically for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! The Tough-Color Nova is molded in black polycarbonate material, so you never have to worry about paint peeling or chipping off. Realistic window stickers are also included! This body is perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing and features an ultra-realistic one-piece body design and includes an optional add on spoiler to complete the drag racing look. No more messing with separate nose pieces to achieve scale front end detail! Just remove the protective film to reveal the high gloss black finish.
Transform your Slash 2wd and AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast with this retro hardtop sports coupe body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart. Pro-Line recommends using Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod look.
In order to create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require modification to fit your 2wd Slash correctly.
- Fully Licensed 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Body
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a One-Piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made from Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- High Gloss Black Finish
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Fits modified Slash® 2wd (narrow type), and Team Associated DR10
Length: 22.1" (561mm)
Width Front: 11.1" (282mm)
Width Rear: 11.5" (292mm)
Height: 5.8" (147mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
- (1) 1969 Chevrolet® Nova™ Tough-Color (Black) Body and Spoiler
- Rear Spoiler Hardware
- Detailed Headlight, Taillight and Window Decal Sheet
- Team Associated DR10
- Traxxas Slash