Learning 3D heli aerobatics is now much less intimidating thanks to the durable design, refined flight performance, and SAFE® Technology in the Blade® mCP X BL2.
Positioned as a beginner to intermediate heli between the Blade Nano S2 and Fusion™ 180, the mCP X BL2 takes the extremely popular mCP X platform to a whole new level with improved flight performance and design. Exclusive SAFE®and AS3X® technology help keep control by delivering the stability needed to develop confidence quickly. Three progressive flight modes allow this heli to grow with each pilot's skill level, making it great for intermediate pilots to pick up with the assurance of panic recovery. This micro heli is suitable as a beginner model thanks to SAFE, but also extremely attractive for experts looking for a durable model for everyday practice and fun. Everyone will love it for its ability to take crashes and keep on flying, giving advanced pilots a great model to challenge themselves and their friends to impromptu fun fly competitions.
- 6+ channel Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX®compatible transmitter
- 2S 280mAh LiPo Flight Battery
- Suitable LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) mCP X BL2 Heli with:
- (1) Brushless Inrunner Main Motor, 6700Kv (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Tail Motor, 7700Kv (installed)
- (1) Flybarless Controller / Receiver with SAFE® and AS3X® (installed)
- (1) Product Manual